Records, Documents, and, Downloads
Swim BC Applications
For new Swim BC or Swimming Canada records to be recognized, it is asked that clubs complete the applicable record application form and submit it to Swim BC.
- Swim BC Record Application for INDIVIDUALS
- Swim BC Record Application for RELAYS
- Swimming Canada Record Application for INDIVIDUALS
- Swimming Canada Record Application for RELAYS
Swim BC Records
We aim to update our records files as soon as possible after records are broken, so please submit record applications in as timely a manner as possible.
Swimming Canada Records
HyTek Swim BC Short Course and Long Course Records
(for import in HyTek's Meet Manager - read ALL of the steps first!)
2. In Meet Manager, under the FILE menu, choose IMPORT - RECORDS.
3. You should now be on the Records page. Click IMPORT up at the top.
4. In the box that pops up, go find the SWIMBC-S-S.REC file (in swmeets if you put it there). Highlight that file, then click OPEN.
5. Now - here's where it gets tricky. If you have your events set up as 12&U, 14&U, etc., none of the records will have been matched because the records were set up as 11-12, 13-14, etc.
6. So, (still in the Records page) click CUSTOM AGE GROUPS.
Use this Age Group's Records
11 to 12
___ to 12 (leave the first box blank)
7. Do the same thing for 13-14 (___ to 14) and 15-17 (___ to 17).
All the records should then show up in the events, and you can choose to display those records in reports as well.
Email if you notice any errors or omissions.